Friday 10 October 2014

Review | How I Found You by Gabriella Lepore


How I Found You by Gabriella Lepore
Paranormal / Young Adult / Romance

21. May 2014 | Book Guild Ltd
Kindle Edition, 286 pages


Summary:

Sixteen-year-old Rose arrives at sleepy, remote Millwood expecting to spend a quiet summer with her aunt and uncle on their estate. But after a series of dark and disturbing dreams, and the surprise arrival of charming brothers Oscar and Caicus Valero, her world is thrown upside-down. What are the brothers hiding? And what is it about Oscar that is so familiar? Before the summer is out, Rose will be forced to confront her destiny, even if it means facing the demon of her dreams.
summary from: goodreads


4.5 out of 5 stars



This book surprised me in all the good ways. This is one of the best paranormal books that I have ever read. And now I shall tell you why.

Starting of with the characters, this book has some of the best and most enjoyable characters to read about. Not only the main characters were interesting but also the side ones, you just wanted to know their story. Rose and Oscar, without a doubt in my mind, are one of the best couples there is. I loved each of them individually and together they made an amazing combination. I loved the interactions these two had.

Moving onto the story. The story is very mysterious and it keeps you guessing what is really going on. It is also very fast paced which makes it impossible to put this book down. I read it in one sitting, yes it was that good. 

This book is told in dual perspective, the perspective of Rose and Oscar. I enjoyed reading both of their perspectives and I could easily tell which was whose perspective, which is not the case in many books that have multiple perspectives. Gabriella Lepore has an amazing way of telling a story, the writing is beautiful and you just want to continue reading.

All in all I would highly recommend this book. I can't wait to pick up something else by Gabriella Lepore, I just need more of her stories in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment